Aris Gold Drills 16.36 G/T Gold Over 4.4 Metres True Width At Juby Gold Project
Aris Gold (TSX: ARIS) reported on Tuesday the results from its initial drill program at the Juby gold project in Ontario. The report highlighted an intersection of 16.36 g/t gold over 4.4 metres of true width.
The 2021 drill program, conducted from July to September 2021, involved 26 diamond drill holes covering a total of 10,709 metres. The program is said to test the extension between the Golden Lake and Big Dome deposits and confirm mineralized zones based on the technical report dated October 2020.
Highlights from the results include:
- GL21-69: 16.36 g/t gold over 4.4 metres true width
- including 138.00 g/t gold over 0.49 metres true width
- GL21-46: 5.74 g/t gold over 5.7 metres true width
- GL21-67: 3.04 g/t gold over 12.6 metres true width
- GL21-47: 2.30 g/t gold over 10.9 metres true width
- GL21-47: 1.18 g/t gold over 54.5 metres true width
- including 4.75 g/t gold over 9.7 metres true width
- GL21-48: 0.90 g/t gold over 44.6 metres true width
“These results confirm the widths and grades of gold mineralization of [the] previous drilling in the Golden Lake pit shell, extend the strike of the Golden Lake deposit by 200 m, and demonstrate the continuity of wide, high-grade mineralization at depth beneath the Golden Lake and Big Dome pit shells,” said Aris Gold Vice President of Exploration Pamela De Mark.
De Mark added that the results prompted the mining firm to evaluate a second phase drill program at the property.
In November, the company announced the start of the construction at Marmato Lower Mine, expecting first gold pour by Q4 2023.
Aris Gold last traded at $1.45 on the TSX.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and Aris Gold. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.