Aya Gold & Silver Inc. (TSX: AYA) announced today additional assays from its ongoing 2021 drill exploration program at the Zgounder silver mine in the Kingdom of Morocco. The results highlighted an intersect of 4,579 g/t silver over 3.6 metres.
The results came from 56 diamond drill holes comprised of 11 surface diamond drill holes and 45 underground diamond drill holes.
Highlight assays from the drill results include:
- T28-21-2125-405 (underground): 4,579 g/t silver over 3.6 metres
- including 12,532 g/t silver over 1.2 metres
- T28-21-2125-411 (underground): 1,225 g/t silver over 4.8 metres
- including 3,280 g/t silver over 1.2 metres
- T28-21-1988-275 (underground): 1,564 g/t silver over 3.6 metres
- including 4,040 g/t silver over 1.2 metres
- ZG-21-60 (surface): 3,551 g/t silver over 1.5 metres
- including 1,214 g/t silver over 4.0 metres
- ZG-SF-21-97 (underground): 2,405 g/t silver over 2.0 metres
“Today’s drill results from the 2021 diamond drill program further extend near-mine mineralisation on strike and down dip, in addition to confirming robust grades and thicknesses within the existing mineral resources,” said CEO Benoit La Salle.
The mining firm recently reported its 2021 operational results, toplined by silver production of 1.6 million ounces for the year.
Aya Gold & Silver Inc. last traded at $8.90 on the TSX.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.