Core Assets Hits 5.64 Metres Of 659 g/t Silver Equivalent At Grizzly Target
Core Assets Corp (CSE: CC) has released the final assay results for drilling conducted in 2022 at the firms Silver Lime Porphyry-CRD and Laverdier Skarn-Porphyry projects at its Blue Property in British Columbia.
“The first ever drill season at the Silver Lime and Laverdiere projects have yielded remarkable results – confirming the presence of large, well-mineralized porphyry-skarn and CRD systems. Data collected in 2022 will allow us to execute a targeted, fully funded-CRD focused drilling program which will begin in the next few months,” commented CEO Nick Rodway.
Highlights from the results at the Grizzly target include:
- SLM22-009: 2.23 metres of 124 g/t silver equivalent (63 g/t silver, 0.6% lead, and 0.9% zinc) from 143 metres
- SLM22-010: 2.00 metres of 218 g/t silver equivalent (99 g/t silver, 0.4% lead, 1.8% zinc, 0.5% copper) from 276 metres
- SLM22-011: 5.64 metres of 659 g/t silver equivalent (254 g/t silver, 5.1% lead, 4.8% zinc, 0.11% copper and 0.12 g/t gold) from 57 metres
The Grizzly target saw a total of 1,497 metres of drilling conducted at the target during the 2022 season, with the first pass drilling intersecting near surface carbonate replacement mineralization.
READ: Core Assets Hits 1.25 Metres Of 215 g/t Silver In First Assay Results From Silver Lime Project
The Sulphide City target meanwhile saw a total of 2,769 metres of drilling in aggregate focused on it, with first pass drilling intersecting consistent porphyry molybdenum mineralization, as well as veining and massive sulphide zinc-rich skarn mineralization.
Highlights from Sulphide City include:
- SLM22-005: 4.51 metres of 172 g/t silver equivalent (50 g/t silver, 2.5% zinc, 0.3% lead and 0.1% copper) from 32 metres
- SLM22-007: 1.26 metres of 389 g/t silver equivalent (91 g/t silver, 1.5% zinc, 1.5% lead and 1.4% copper) from 56 metres
- SLM22-015: 147.45 metres of 0.012% molybdenum from 190 metres
Finally, the Laverdiere Skarn-Porphyry saw a total of 1,806 metres of drilling in aggregate under the 2022 drill program. First pass drilling is said to have hit bear surface iron-copper-gold-molybdenum skarn.
Highlights from Laverdiere include:
- LAV22-001: 48.54 metres of 1.02% copper equivalent (0.90% copper, 6 g/t silver and 0.11 g/t gold) from 31.46 metres
- LAV22-002: 223.00 metres of 0.20% copper equivalent (0.11% copper, 2 g/t silver and 0.006% molybdenum) from 15.00 metres
- LAV22-006: 107.38 metres of 0.31% copper equivalent (0.11% copper, 0.9 g/t silver, 0.2 g/t gold and 0.023% molybdenum
“As we begin to demonstrate continuity in our new discoveries, we plan to step out into thicker limestone sequences to the northwest of Silver Lime and test the additional >250 CRD occurrences that have been mapped at surface. We are confident that the 2023 exploration season will be transformational for the company and its shareholders,” continued Rodway.
Core Assets Corp last traded at $0.22 on the CSE.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Core Assets Corp is a client of Canacom Group, the parent company of The Deep Dive. The author has been compensated to cover Core Assets Corp on The Deep Dive, with The Deep Dive having full editorial control. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. We may buy or sell securities in the company at any time. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.