Great Bear Resources (TSXV: GBR) this morning reported further results from its ongoing drill program at its flagship Dixie project. Results released this morning were impressive, with all the results coming from the LP Fault drill grid, where the company is currently focused on “undrilled gaps” on the grid. The major highlight comes from hole BR-2-2, which hit gold mineralization of 4.69 g/t over 101.50 metres, including an interval of 41.25 g/t gold over 5.25 metres.
The holes released this morning come from 40 to 150 metre undrilled gaps in the LP Fault grid, where every single drill hole has intersected gold mineralization to some degree. A total of 198 holes have been released for the zone, with the company said to be in the process of releasing a preliminary 3D model of the fault. The model is focused on the zone from the surface to a depth of 400 metres, along a 4.2 kilometre strike.
A number of the results released this morning were highlighted by the company, including:
- BR-169 – 5.56 g/t gold over 38.40 metres, including 11.57 g/t gold over 10.55 metres.
- BR-159 – 5.14 g/t gold over 32.75 metres, including 65.34 g/t gold over 1.65 metres.
- BR-174 – 3.39 g/t gold over 40.10 metres, including 20.63 g/t gold over 5.15 metres.
- BR-176 – 21.93 g/t gold over 5.50 metres, including 187.00 g/t gold over 0.60 metres.
- BR-211 – 6.46 g/t gold over 8.85 metres, as well as over 189 metres of >1 g/t gold in aggregate within the hole
- BR-212 – 4.69 g/t gold over 101.50 metres, including 41.25 g/t gold over 5.25 metres
- BR-194 – 5.42 g/t gold over 16.25 metres, including 31.90 g/t gold over 0.50 metres
Geology, structure, and mineralization is said to have been consistently traced over a distance of 400 vertical metres on section 20600, where hole BR-212 was drilled. This is due to a model-drive drill process that is currently being repeated on over 80 individual drill sections across 4 kilometres on the LP Fault zone.
Further data on the recently released assays can be found here.
Great Bear Resources last traded at $15.59 on the TSX Venture.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar, and Great Bear Resources. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.