Alexco Resource Corp. (TSX: AXU) announced today the results from its ongoing Bermingham Northeast Deep zone infill and extension drilling program in the Keno Hill silver district, Yukon Territory. The results, coming from the first 24 drill holes out of the program, highlight an intercept of 1,681 g/t silver over 20.37 metres true width.
The 19,000-metre program targets more than 50 resource intercepts along a zone in the property that was discovered in 2019 and further extended for over a 500-metre strike length in 2020.
Highlights of the drill results include:
- K-21-0786: 1,680.9 g/t silver over 20.37 metres true width
- and 2,284.3 g/t silver over 8.74 metres true width
- K-21-0790A: 2,567.2 g/t silver over 4.73 metres true width
- including 10,981.6 g/t silver over 1.09 metres true width
- K-21-0785: 2,901.1 g/t silver over 4.42 metres true width
- K-21-0792B: 970.3 g/t silver over 7.35 metres true width
- including 1,257.4 g/t silver over 5.60 metres true width
The mining firm reported that the drilling program is approximately 80% complete, focusing northeast of the Bermingham deposit that contains 32.96 million silver ounces indicated resource and 11.74 million silver ounces inferred resource.
Alexco Resource last traded at $2.40 on the TSX.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.