Amex Exploration Inc. (TSXV: AMX) reported today the assays from its definition and expansion drilling of the High Grade zone on the Perron Gold project in Quebec. The results highlighted an assay of 79.22 g/t gold over 6.15 metres.
Highlight intersects from the results include:
- PE-21-344: 79.22 g/t gold over 6.15 metres starting at 320.80-metre depth, including
- 929.24 g/t gold over 0.50 metres
- PE-21-286W2: 15.04 g/t gold over 4.10 metres starting at 816.40-metre depth, including
- 70.27 g/t gold over 0.50 metres
- 42.58 g/t gold over 0.50 metres
The junior mining firm’s results reported today are focused mainly on definition drilling of the High Grade Zone of the Eastern Gold Zone at the Perron Gold project. The company is currently working towards its maiden resource on the Perron project. The results posted today notably mark the highest assay grades reported on the property, indicating the potential for further high grade results.
Amex Exploration Inc. last traded at $2.28 on the TSX Venture.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and Amex Exploration. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.