Mark Zuckerberg Is Ready to Move On from Elon Musk Fight

Meta Platforms (Nasdaq: META) CEO Mark Zuckerberg has called for an end to the ongoing cage fight saga with Elon Musk, asserting that “it’s time to move on.” 

In a Threads post, Zuckerberg dismissed Musk’s antics as unserious, highlighting Musk’s reluctance to confirm a date and his suggestion of a practice round in his backyard. 

The exchange follows the surfacing of text message screenshots between the two billionaires, revealing Musk’s proposal for a practice bout at Zuckerberg’s residence, countered by Zuckerberg’s assertion that Musk should train independently for a genuine MMA fight.

But of course, Musk, who also previously trolled Zuckerberg about comparing the length of their genitals — an almost literal cockfight — like a pubescent bully, responded by mocking his rival in the text exchange.

The cage match idea was initially agreed upon in June, raising anticipation, yet has evolved into an Elon Musk deadline, mostly full of unsubstantiated claims and evasive tactics whenever cornered. 

Despite Zuckerberg’s consistent willingness to participate, Musk’s actions have cast doubt on the likelihood of the bout materializing. Zuckerberg had previously said that people will hear it from him if ever it actually pushes through, “until then, please assume anything he says has not been agreed on.”


Information for this story was found via X/Twitter, Threads, and the sources and companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to the organizations discussed. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.

Video Articles

First Majestic Q1 Earnings: A Bang Up Quarter

Copper’s Structural Shortage May Be Here to Stay | Colin Joudrie – Selkirk Copper

Why Barrick’s “Strong” Quarter Wasn’t So Strong | Q1 2026 Earnings

Recommended

Questcorp Wraps Expanded Drone Survey at La Union as Summer Drilling Approaches

Altamira Gold Extends Maria Bonita Footprint with 110 Metre Step-Out

Related News

Elizabeth Warren Calls for SEC Investigation into Tesla and Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover

Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren is calling on the SEC to probe into possible violations of...

Monday, July 17, 2023, 04:33:00 PM

Elon Musk Offers to Sell Tesla Stock if the UN Can Prove $6 Billion Would Solve World Hunger

Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO and title holder of the world’s richest person, Elon Musk, has...

Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 09:58:00 AM

Tesla Shares Fall After Company Misses Sixth Consecutive Quarterly Profit

Putting the buzz surrounding the once-in-a-century GameStop price rally aside, it appears that Tesla, the...

Thursday, January 28, 2021, 11:56:00 AM

Elon Musk Faces Scrutiny Over Alleged Drug Use, Posing Risk On Company Leadership

Concerns have been mounting among executives and board members about the behavior of Tesla (NASDAQ:...

Monday, January 8, 2024, 12:07:39 PM

Elon Musk Offers Subscriptions to Twitter Creators as a “Company-Paid Perk” to SpaceX Employees

Twitter/X owner Elon Musk is leveraging the concept of a captive audience. New York Times...

Saturday, July 29, 2023, 07:04:00 AM