Max Resource Corp (TSXV: MXR) this morning released new outcrop values from its wholly-owned Cesar copper-silver project located north of Bogota, Colombia. The sample results are from the first pass of field work at the Herradura and Ventana areas within the AM North Zone, with the latest results hosting highlight values of 34.4% copper and 305 g/t silver across a 0.5 metre continuous outcrop at Herradura.
Samples released this morning consist of rock chip channel and panel assays, with the company highlight results that contained at least 3% copper and over 17 grams per tonne silver. Additional rock chip sampling is required on the majority of the samples, simply due to the full width of the copper-silver horizon not being exposed. The rock chip channel samples, as per Max Resource, are viewed as being representative of continuous mineralization.
With both mineralized areas coming from the AM North zone, the results bode well for the 11 kilometre long zone. The Herradura mineralization area as well as the Ventana area both remain open in all directions. Herradura has been traced for at least two kilometres along strike as well as three kilometres of down dip, while Ventana has been mapped over an area 3 kilometres by 1.5 kilometers in size.
Highlights from the recent assays include:
- 34.4% copper + 305 g/t silver across 0.5-metre of continuous outcrop Herradura;
- 16.0% copper + 146 g/t silver over 4-metre by 1-metre open Herradura;
- 14.2% copper + 215 g/t silver over 0.6-metre open Herradura;
- 13.5% copper + 95 g/t silver over 0.8-metre open Herradura;
- 12.1% copper + 89 g/t silver over 1-metre open Herradura;
- 6.3% copper + 46 g/t silver over 2.0-metre open Herradura;
- 4.4% copper + 33 g/t silver over 3-metre open Herradura;
- 6.6% copper + 95 g/t silver over 0.3-metre open Herradura;
- 5.0% copper + 28 g/t silver over 1-metre open Herradura;
- 4.9% copper + 42 g/t silver over 0.2-metre open Herradura;
- 4.6% copper + 21 g/t silver over 0.2-metre open Ventana;
- 4.4% copper + 37 g/t silver over 0.2-metre open Herradura;
- 4.0% copper + 36 g/t silver over 1.2-metre open Herradura;
- 3.7% copper + 22 g/t silver over 0.5-metre open Ventana;
- 3.3% copper + 18 g/t silver over 0.8-metre open Ventana.
“The high-grade copper and silver results can potentially increase the prospectivity and scalability of CESAR. Our field teams continue to make new discoveries, building on and confirming the Kupferschiefer-style geological model for CESAR. Max is conducting its exploration activities on multiple fronts and continues to meet with success, as we move closer to demonstrating the potential of CESAR as a significant copper and silver district.”Brett Matich, CEO Max Resources
Full details of the results released by the company this morning can be found here.
Max Resource Corp last traded at $0.24 on the TSX Venture.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Max Resource Corp is a client of Canacom Group, the parent company of The Deep Dive. The author has been compensated to cover Max Resource Corp on The Deep Dive, with The Deep Dive having full editorial control. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.