O3 Mining Drills 35.8 G/T Gold Over 8.9 Metres At Marban Project
O3 Mining Inc. (TSXV: OIII) this morning provided an update on its drill program at its Marban property in Val-d’Or, Québec. The results highlight an intersect of 35.8 g/t gold over 8.9 metres.
The results come from 15 holes drilled in and around the “open-pittable deposits” at the property.
Highlights from the drill results include:
- O3MA-21-187 (Marban zone): 35.8 g/t gold over 8.9 metres
- including 440.0 g/t gold over 0.7 metres
- O3MA-21-232 (Marban zone): 11.1 g/t gold over 5.0 metres
- O3MA-21-203 (Norlartic zone): 44.1 g/t gold over 2.3 metres
- including 192.0 g/t gold over 0.5 metres
The mining firm said there are 1,662 assays pending in 32 infill drill holes, with results expected to be released in the coming weeks.
In October, the company also reported results from the drill program, highlighting an intersect of 5.7 g/t gold over 14.5 metres.
O3 Mining Inc. last traded at $2.02 on the TSX Venture.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.