AUX Resources Corporation (TSXV: AUX) is a gold mining company focused on the Stewart Mining Camp in the Golden Triangle region of British Columbia, one of the most prolific mineralized districts in the world.
AUX owns 25,500 hectares of strategic claims, assembled over a 12-year period, in the largely-ignored southern end of the region and is embarking on one of the first comprehensive exploration and drilling programs there. Approximately 35 known mineral showings have been documented in AUX’s claims area, including five past-producing mining operations.
The investment thesis for AUX Resources is based on the following:
- AUX in essence represents a cheap call option on the potential for a major gold discovery in what is widely acknowledged to be one of the richest mineralized districts in the world.
- AUX’s projects are located in one of the most mining-friendly jurisdictions in the world.
- Unlike many junior gold miners, AUX has an excellent balance sheet.
- At AUX’s Georgia Project, a large hydrothermal system containing substantial gold may exist.
- Governments of virtually all countries have accelerated the printing and distribution of paper currencies to fight the economic devastation of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Junior mining stocks can react dramatically to good news.
- AUX’s management team is highly experienced and has close ties with other Golden Triangle junior miners.
FULL DISCLOSURE: AUX Resources Corporation is a client of Canacom Group, the parent company of The Deep Dive. The author has been compensated to cover AUX Resources Corporation on The Deep Dive, with The Deep Dive having full editorial control. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.