The Deep Dive has assembled a company profile for that of Khiron Life Sciences (TSXV: KHRN), a vertically integrated global medical and CPG cannabis leader with core operations in Latin America and Europe.
Khiron currently has distribution throughout various countries in Latin America, along with activity in North America and Europe. The company is licensed in Colombia for the cultivation, production, domestic distribution, and international export of both low and high THC medical cannabis products from Colombia to UK, Peru and Uruguay/Brazil.
The overall thesis from our view can be broken into the following key points:
- Khiron is the early leader in Colombia with a fully vertical operation and regulatory ability and permits to export products internationally.
- Khiron stands out from their Latin American publicly traded competitors in terms of both revenue and balance sheet strength.
- They are the first to market with CBD cosmetic products in Colombia under the KUIDA brand.
- Khiron is one of a handful of suppliers producing medical cannabis products for distribution in the United Kingdom through Project Twenty21.
- The company has a balance sheet that gives them the strength to be careful and diligent within their growth strategy. More importantly, the balance sheet strength reduces shareholders dilution risk relative to vast majority of other cannabis companies.
Overall we feel Khiron is the leading distribution and service oriented company in a country that can offer the lowest cost cannabis products in the world and a huge base of patients. They have a prudent strategy to grab distribution in countries moving towards legalization and already have a proven suite of products available to plug into each new channel at industry leading costs of production.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Khiron Life Sciences is a client of Canacom Group, the parent company of The Deep Dive. The author has been compensated to cover Khiron Life Sciences on The Deep Dive, with The Deep Dive having full editorial control. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.