Aya Gold & Silver Inc. (TSX: AYA) announced today additional assays from its ongoing 2021 drill exploration program at the Zgounder silver mine in the Kingdom of Morocco. The results highlighted an intersect of 1,299 g/t silver over 15.0 metres.
The results came from 7 diamond drill holes comprised of 3 surface diamond drill holes and 4 underground diamond drill holes. The mining firm is optimistic that the ongoing program expanded the mineralization at depth on the property.
Highlight assays from the drill results include:
- ZG-SF-21-39 (underground): 1,299 g/t silver over 15.0 metres
- including 13,138 g/t silver over 0.5 metres
- ZG-21-41 (surface): 3,527 g/t silver over 3.50 metres
- including 16,396 g/t silver over 0.5 metres
- ZG-21-40 (surface): 845 g/t silver over 6.0 metres
- including 3,825 g/t silver over 0.5 metres
Two drill holes defined high-grade intervals below 2,000 meters, identifying a new mineralized structure in the east zone of the property. Following this, the company has planned a step-out drilling to target the zone.
Aya Gold & Silver Inc. last traded at $9.00 on the TSX.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.