Aya Gold & Silver Inc. (TSX: AYA) announced today new assays from its 2021 drill exploration program at the new Zgounder silver mine in the Kingdom of Morocco. The results highlighted an intersect of 1,298 g/t silver over 9.5 metres.
The report came from 54 drill holes comprised of 14 surface diamond drill holes, 15 underground diamond drill holes, and 25 T28 pneumatic percussion holes. The mining firm relayed that the results today confirm “the up-dip and on-strike continuity east of the newly discovered eastern zone”.
Highlight assays from the drill results include:
- ZG-21-36 (surface): 1,298 g/t silver over 9.5 metres
- including 10,753 g/t silver over 0.5 metres
- T28-21-1975-21E (underground): 3,065 g/t silver over 7.2 metres
- including 12,640 g/t silver over 1.2 metres
- T28-21-1975-21Ebis (underground): 4,801 g/t silver over 3.6 metres
- including 12,638 g/t silver over 1.2 metres
The company has carried out around 39,000 metres out of the expanded 42,000-metre drilling program aimed at testing new target areas, including the newly discovered east zone. In July 2021, the mining firm reported drill results out of the Zgounder East zone with a highlight assay of 2,887 g/t silver over 5.5 metres.
Aya Gold & Silver Inc. last traded at $9.52 on the TSX.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.