GoGold Resources Inc. (TSX: GGD) reported this morning the initial results from the newly-drilled Mololoa deposit at the Los Ricos North project. The results, coming from 25 holes, included hitting 1,956.3 g/t silver equivalent over 1.0 metre within a larger interval of 525.7 g/t silver equivalent over 6.1 metres.
“These are the first holes drilled at Mololoa which show a vein structure with high grades of silver and gold that we believe will add additional ounces and grade to the upcoming initial resource at Los Ricos North,” said GoGold CEO Brad Langille.
Highlight intersections from the results include:
- LRGM-21-006: 525.7 g/t silver equivalent (0.95 g/t gold, 454.7 g/t silver) over 6.1 metres, including
- 1,956.3 g/t silver equivalent (3.95 g/t gold, 1,660.0 g/t silver) over 6.1 metres
- LRGM-21-008: 338.5 g/t silver equivalent (0.83 g/t gold, 276.3 g/t silver) over 11.0 metres, including
- 1,452.3 g/t silver equivalent (3.95 g/t gold, 1,180.0 g/t silver) over 0.6 metres
- LRGM-21-017: 322.9 g/t silver equivalent (0.79 g/t gold, 263.8 g/t silver) over 4.0 metres, including
- 1,355.3 g/t silver equivalent (3.67 g/t gold, 1,080.0 g/t silver) over 0.7 metres
The company launched the Los Ricos North project in March 2020 and has identified over 100 targets on the property during 2020. The firm has planned to drill 10 of these targets as part of its 2021 drill program.
In June 2021, the mining firm reported assay results from the Casados deposit in the property, highlighting an intersect of 1,213 g/t silver equivalent over 1.9 metres within 164.4 g/t silver equivalent over 33.6 metres.
GoGold Resources Inc. last traded at $2.83 on the TSX.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.