The Deep Dive announces this morning that a complete company profile has been assembled for Tinley Beverage Co (CSE: TNY) (OTCMKTS: TNYBF), a pure play, California-based, cannabis beverage producer. Tinley Beverage is behind both Tinley Tonics, and Tinley ’27 Collection, which are liquor-influenced lines of cannabis-infused beverages.
Within the company profile, we highlight several aspects of Tinley, including current products it has on store shelves, its co-pack strategy, the firms current production capabilities, and more. Central to the profile is the investment thesis, which we’ve identified as the following.
- The beverage market is currently a non-existent segment of the overall cannabis market due to availability and quality of product.
- Tinley Beverages has created a drink with quick onset, great taste (early proof of concept), and large distribution in the largest cannabis market in the world.
- The President is a former Coca-Cola and Alcohol distribution executive who understands how to build distribution and brands for any beverage market.
- Tinley has a prudent strategy to buildout the largest distribution network for cannabis beverages in the largest cannabis market in the world (California).
- If Cannabis beverages gain traction, and achieve a 10% share of the overall market, Tinley will be positioned to have the largest distribution in the segment in a potential $10B+ market ($1B+ @ 10%, California only).
- The company has maintained a tight share structure despite early struggles and is now positioned with appropriate capital to execute on their strategy. Resulting in a small share count, with capital requirements (less dilution) than a typical Multi-State Operator.
Find our complete company profile on Tinley Beverage Co below.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Tinley Beverage is a client of Canacom Group, the parent company of The Deep Dive. The author has been compensated to cover Tinley Beverage on The Deep Dive, with The Deep Dive having full editorial control. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.