SKRR Exploration Inc. (TSXV: SKRR) is a Canadian junior mining company with gold exploration operations in the mining friendly jurisdiction of Saskatchewan, led by a team of distinguished veterans of the mining industry with extensive knowledge and experience in the region.
With major discoveries to their credit, the management team brings their project development expertise to SKRR with the intent of finding and developing Saskatchewan’s next gold mine. The Company has three main projects in the under-explored Trans Hudson Corridor in Saskatchewan, in close proximity to the Seabee and Santoy Mines 125km northeast of La Ronge.
The current global macro environment provides a bullish catalyst for the price of gold due to a spike in gold demand from central banks as they expand their balance sheets to fill the gap in GDP from reduced productivity. Mining industry gold reserves are down almost 60% in the past 8 years and are currently at a 30-year low, and combined with a shortage of new gold mines in the pipeline, the picture for gold exploration appears compelling for the next few years at least.
The thesis behind SKRR is based on the following.
- The Trans-Hudson Corridor contains similar geological characteristics to the Abitibi Greenstone Belt that runs through northern Ontario and Quebec but is substantially under-explored, which presents a compelling opportunity for SKRR and their investors.
- The management of SKRR are proven mine finders and project developers who bring their considerable experience and expertise to a region they have a deep knowledge of.
- Saskatchewan was rated the number 2 mining investment-friendly jurisdiction by the Fraser Institute in 2018.
- SKRR’s flagship Olson project is located within the same geological formation that hosts the high-grade Seabee and Santoy gold mines, well known for its orogenic gold and Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) mineralization common to the region.
- Preliminary drilling work at Olson identified encouraging gold mineralization in a few locations, including intercepts of 18.3 meters grading at 1.11 g/t gold and 8.5 meters grading at 2.82 g/t gold.
- There is little competition in the area from other exploration companies.
FULL DISCLOSURE: SKRR Exploration is a client of Canacom Group, the parent company of The Deep Dive. The company has been compensated to cover SKRR Exploration on The Deep Dive, with The Deep Dive having full editorial control. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.