Canada Nickel Assays 0.23% Nickel Over 501.2 Metres
Canada Nickel Company (TSXV: CNC) announced this morning assays from its various properties. The results highlighted a wide intersect of 0.23% nickel over 501.2 metres at the Dargavel property.
The results come from twenty drill holes as part of the regional exploration drilling program.
Highlights of the results include:
- DAR21-01 (at the Dargavel property): 0.23% nickel over 501.2 metres
- including 0.34% nickel over 28.5 metres
- MAH-21-02 (at the Mahaffy property): 0.21% nickel over 335.0 metres
- including 0.46% nickel over 4.5 metres
- KML21-01 (at the Kingsmill property): 0.24% nickel over 334.5 metres
- including 0.27% nickel over 67.5 metres
- MAC21-02 (at the MacDiarmid property): 0.23% nickel over 317.2 metres
- including 0.28% nickel over 24.0 metres
The mining firm also shared intersecting dunite at the first hole that drilled “from just two metres below surface over a length 480 metres” at its recently acquired Deloro property. The 1,800-hectare property is located 10 kilometres to the south of Timmins Nickel District.
Canada Nickel last traded at $3.51 on the TSX Venture.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.