Emerita Resources (TSXV: EMO) has released a further five drill results from its Iberia Belt West Project, found in Spain. The results come from both the La Infanta and the La Romanera deposits.
The drill program is currently being conducted with a total of ten drill rigs, of which nine are situated at La Romanera, and one is focused on La Infanta. The company has indicated that the pace of drilling is expected to soon pickup, with restrictions related to high temperatures to be lifted later this month, enabling around-the-clock exploration of the property.
Highlights from the results released this morning include:
- LR009: 0.3% copper, 1.4% lead, 4.2% zinc, 0.84 g/t gold, 102.4 g/t silver over 6.7 metres, and 0.2% copper, 3.1% lead, 3.6% zinc, 2.29 g/t gold, 254.7 g/t silver over 16.5 metres
- LR013: 0.1% copper, 1.5% lead, 1.1% zinc, 0.94 g/t gold, 43.5 g/t silver over 4.2 metres, and 0.9% copper, 0.5% lead, 0.8% zinc, 0.53 g/t gold, 46.9 g/t silver over 20.6 metres
- LR015: 2.2% copper, 0.1% zinc, 0.19 g/t gold, 6.3 g/t silver over 1.1 metres
- IN060: 1.7% copper, 3.5% lead, 7.3% zinc, 0.95 g/t gold, 71.3 g/t silver over 1.6 metres
- IN061: 0.9% copper, 1.8% lead, 5.4% zinc, 0.18 g/t gold, 55.4 g/t silver over 4.3 metres
“We continue to intersect wide thicknesses of massive sulphide and are excited to see the results continue to build toward a maiden NI 43-101 resource estimate. The Company is in a strong financial position with more than $20 million in the treasury which is well above the budget for completing the campaign. Presently, there are 8 additional drill holes in the lab and 8 additional drill holes in progress at La Romanera (one rig is under repair). At La Infanta, there are 3 drill holes at the lab and one hole is in progress,” commented CEO David Gower.
Emerita Resources last traded at $0.86 on the TSX Venture.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Emerita Resources is a client of Canacom Group, the parent company of The Deep Dive. The author has been compensated to cover Emerita Resources on The Deep Dive, with The Deep Dive having full editorial control. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.