WELL Health Technologies (TSX: WELL) this morning continued with its healthcare consolidation strategy, announcing that it will be acquiring a majority stake in Easy Allied Health. Easy Allied is a private, BC-based healthcare facility that focuses on kinesiology, counselling, physiotherapy, and occupational therapy.
Easy Allied currently has a staff of 17 service providers, whom are focused on providing an integrated health experience. The company currently provides both in-clinic and in-residence care, while also providing care to independent and long term care homes. Easy Allied currently is said to have a revenue run rate of roughly $1.0 million, with EBITDA margins said to exceed 35%.
The arrangement will see WELL acquire a 51% in the private operator, with the remaining 49% stake staying the hands of Armin Ghayyur, the founder and CEO of the firm. In exchange for this stake, WELL is to pay $1.1 million in total consideration. Following the closing of the transaction, Ghayyur will continue to operate the company.
Payment is to consist of cash to the tune of $783,750, as well as $41,250 to be deposited in escrow, with the remaining $275,000 to be payable in cash or common shares during a time-based earn out period. The company also has a call option on the remaining portion of the firm.
WELL Health last traded at $7.64 on the TSX.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and WELL Health Technologies Corp. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.