Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (TSXV: NEE) announced today the recent batch of drilling results from its multi-phase infill and resource expansion drilling program at the Moss Mine. The results highlighted an intersection of 1.65 g/t gold and 15.39 g/t silver over 64.01 metres among other results.
A total of twenty reverse circulation drill holes and one diamond core hole were included in today’s results. The mining firm said that the results continue to indicate zones of epithermal gold and silver mineralization in the Moss vein and its hanging wall stockwork beneath the current mine.
Highlights of the drill results include:
- AR21-486R: 1.65 g/t gold and 15.39 g/t silver over 64.01 metres, including
- 6.46 g/t gold and 62.28 g/t silver over 13.72 metres
- AR21-490R: 1.61 g/t gold and 20.39 g/t silver over 50.29 metres, including
- 3.55 g/t gold and 44.04 g/t silver over 18.29 metres
- AR21-488R: 0.42 g/t gold and 4.07 g/t silver over 205.74 metres, including
- 3.83 g/t gold and 54.23 g/t silver over 6.10 metres
Previous highlight assays from the mine include 3.22 g/t gold and 18.10 g/t silver over 8.23 metres reported in June 2021, and 4.90 g/t gold and 57.18 g/t silver over 9.15 metres reported in May 2021.
Full details of the drill results can be accessed here.
The U.S.-focused gold producer reported in August 2021 a quarterly revenue of US$16.6 million for Q2 2021.
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. last traded at $0.29 on the TSX Venture.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar, and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.