The Deep Dive has compiled a company profile for that of Premier Health Group Inc (CSE: PHGI), a healthcare technology company in Canada.
Premier Health uses software as a service (SaaS) to connect patients, doctors, clinics and pharmacies with the goal of eliminating inefficiencies in the current brick and mortar-based system. The firm has utilized technology and artificial intelligence to develop programs that offer telemedicine offerings to patients, and in doing so, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of trained medical practitioners.
The thesis behind Premier Health is based on several key points related to the healthcare industry within Canada.
- Access to quality healthcare within Canada has become an increasingly prevalent problem, with patients subjected to long wait times and lost work time.
- Continuity of care within Canada is virtually non-existent due to fragmented systems across countless medical offices.
- Telemedicine offers an opportunity for medical offices to reduce overhead expenses while increasing patient access to care.
- Embracement of technology by medical clinics will allow for greater efficiencies.
- Pharmacies currently turn away numerous patients per day as a result of expired prescriptions that require a doctor visit for refill.
As a result of these challenges currently exhibited within the healthcare sector, Premier Health has developed software to assist both practitioners and patients in overcoming these common hurdles. How they intend to do this, can be found below.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Premier Health Group is a client of Canacom Group, the parent company of The Deep Dive. The author has been compensated to cover Premier Group on The Deep Dive, with The Deep Dive having full editorial control. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.