Data on the first eight holes of an ongoing drill program being conducted by Gratomic Inc (TSXV: GRAT) were released this morning. The results come from the firms Capim Grosso graphite project, which is found in Bahia, Brazil.
Drilling at the property is currently being conducted under a 5,000 metre drill program. To date, 1,734 metres have been completed under the program, with a total of fifteen holes drilled thus far. Of those, eight have seen their assay results returned to the company.
Highlight results from the program so far include:
- CGD001: 11.16 metres of 13.13% total graphitic carbon
- CGD006: 3.88 metres of 7.41% total graphitic carbon
- CGD007: 1.45 metres of 10.89% total graphitic carbon
- CGD009: 9.85 metres of 5.00% total graphitic carbon
Drilling is currently being conducted to a depth of between 93 and 141 metres on most holes, with one hole extending to 151 metres and another to 207 metres. Two drill rigs are currently on the property conducted the program.
A maiden resource estimate is expected to be conducted following the completion of the drill program. Further, this is to be followed by pilot metallurgical testing data as the company looks to fast track the project towards a feasibility study and further development.
Data was also released this morning on 42 trenches completed across the property, of which 14 did not intersect graphite mineralization. Trenches were conducted in two metre increments, with certain trenches expanded up to six metres increments based on visual grades.
Highlights from the trenching program include:
- CGT002: 20.37% total graphitic content over 2.0 metres
- CGT007: 25.04% total graphitic content over 2.0 metres
- CGT015: 32.63% total graphitic content over 2.0 metres, 31.89% total graphitic content over 2.0 metres
- CGT029: 30.12% total graphitic content over 2.0 metres, 32.89% total graphitic content over 2.0 metres
Gratomic last traded at $0.58 on the TSX Venture.
Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and the companies mentioned. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.
As the founder of The Deep Dive, Jay is focused on all aspects of the firm. This includes operations, as well as acting as the primary writer for The Deep Dive’s stock analysis. In addition to The Deep Dive, Jay performs freelance writing for a number of firms and has been published on Stockhouse.com and CannaInvestor Magazine among others.