MJardin Group Granted Cultivation and Processing License For Ontario Facility

MJardin Group, Inc. (CSE: MJAR) has been granted a Health Canada cultivation and processing license for its Dunnville, Ontario cannabis cultivation facility.

MJardin’s facility is 11,000 square feet in size, and is slated to attain its production capacity sometime in the third quarter 2020. The facility has five flower compartments, and has capabilities to produce 1,596 kg of cannabis product annually, of which 1,200 kg consists of dried cannabis flower.

The Dunnville, Ontario facility is a joint venture with Grand River Organics, which owns 25% of the facility, and MJardin owns the remaining 75%. Thus far, Mjardin has received two cannabis sales licenses and four cultivation licenses from Health Canada.

MJardin Group Inc is a Colorado-based cannabis producer with a focus on the US and Canadian cannabis market, and is currently trading at $0.16 on the CSE.


Information for this briefing was found via Sedar and MJardin Group Inc. The author has no securities or affiliations related to this organization. Not a recommendation to buy or sell. Always do additional research and consult a professional before purchasing a security. The author holds no licenses.

Share
Tweet
WhatsApp
Share
Reddit